Friday 5 December 2008


Bri and sean had been out today in the van.When they returned with a motorbike, I said to the others "stuntman must think he is evil kieneval ".

Anyway we all sat down with brian and talked about xmas.Pippa said she wanted a pink dress off santa.Whiskey said he wanted the same(WHAT).AND jasper said he wanted lots of treats.

Me and ruby sat laughing together and went into the dinning room.When we were there ruby said "is santa real". I couldnt believe she was asking such a stupid question. So i suggested she go out to hamsterley tommorow with us, bri and liz- as we are picking our xmas tree..When were there- if were good.We might get a peek through santas grotto door and see santa.Does that answer your question- " Is santa real".

Ruby then said "all I wants for xmas is for santa to get her a mam and dad that will lover her forever"

I walked away at this point, as i was getting tears in my eyes and the others would laugh at me!

1 comment:

Princess Patches said...

Hi Everydoggie! Thanks for stopping by our bloggy! It's very nice to meet you all!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches