Sunday 20 April 2008


Wow what a weekend, I am so tired today, have been walked of my legs with pips, sachsa and Jasper. For those of you who have read my blog so for - you will be quick to realise that there are some names missing. Please don’t worry about Whiskey, he has gone out for the day with the younger human. However, you may ask where did Benji go, he went to Cheshire, that is where, I do think it was quite selfish of mam and dad to let him leave us as he was my romantic old pal. But I did meet his new mam and dad and they wanted to sneak me into the car with them and Benji, well PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE, I DON’T THINK SO, even thought Benji is a charming chap, this place needs me, I mean really needs me, we still had baby last night, and, without be, buster, baby, evil, whatever his name is would run amuck.

No comments: